Title: Data Scientist
This position gets to work with a very established health care company located in Tampa, Florida. You will be challenged with different tasks for example, working on machine learning image recognition and text mining.
- Synthesize analysis and results into compelling story lines, and communicate findings
- Automate existing models and metrics to track production performance
- Use healthcare payment, operational and clinical data and external data to create predictive algorithms
Candidate skill requirement:
- 3 years of experience in Data Science, Analytics, Statistics or comparable quantitative positions
- 2 years in Healthcare
- Experience working with large volumes of data
- Advanced knowledge of statistical principles and methodologies
- Microsoft Excel/Project/SPSS, SAS, ScyPy
Education: Required Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Information Systems, Applied Mathematics,
Preferred masters degree in computer science or engineering, information systems, statistics, operations research or related
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Crystal Min at 813.437.6929 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Call as soon as possible; interviews are being scheduled as soon as this afternoon!
The Frank Recruitment Group is an award winning, multi-brand specialist global recruitment firm. From our hub offices in the UK, USA, Asia and Australia, we deliver permanent and freelance niche technology experts to vendor channel partners, SME and Enterprise organizations across the globe.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted. Please see www.frankgroup.com
for more fantastic Tech opportunities!