Systems Analyst - Workday - Los Angeles, CA 90067 - $85,000-$128,000 - Permanent
We are looking for a Workday Systems Analyst to join our growing business systems IT team. You will be working on Workday and other HR systems and functions. Your experience here will consist of documentation of HR, HCM, Payroll requirements, Workday configuration, integration, security, reporting, and functionality implementations.
What you will need:
- Quickly ramp up and be productive by understanding the existing Workday implementation, current business process around HCM, HR and Payroll
- Collaborate with different business functions, gather and understand requirements and propose scalable solutions that leverage full potential of the systems
- Own technical roadmap for Workday and all HR systems, and develop program to prioritize work with business stakeholders and communicate progress
- Ability to troubleshoot production issues and propose solution
- Configure and provide administration support for the Workday application
All qualified candidates must possess the following core qualifications:
- Experience with Workday HCM implementation and configuration
- Workday certifications a big plus
- Strong understanding of HR, HCM, Payroll and related business Process framework, Workday Security and inbound and outbound integrations out of Workday
- Strong project management skills to gather requirements, manage cross functional teams' expectations, deliver complex technical solutions and plan/conduct User Acceptance testing.
- Ability to interact with executive level stakeholders, manage expectations, provide regular updates and conduct steering committee meetings.
- Serve as key Workday configuration resource and ensure successful implementation of new functionality and/or processes within project timelines.
- Demonstrate Workday configuration through the development of a proof of concepts
- Ability to do thorough documentation of requirements, conceptual design, and end-to-end processes.
- Lead configuration testing efforts and help the team to configure and test integrations between Workday and third party/custom solutions.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
This company is a leading global investment bank and has great upward mobility for employees who stay with the company. A great atmosphere and a great location in Los Angeles, CA.
If interested, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org