The Senior HR Technology Analyst is responsible for complex analysis, design, development and implementation of Workday HCM system, policies, and related processes.
The Sr. Analyst collaborates with and advises enterprise users, technical staff, HR subject matter experts and HR business partners on system design decisions, user experience, complex issue resolution, and process design.
You will report directly to the Senior Director, HR Technology & Operations. Principal Accountabilities:
- Partners with HR and Technology teams to lead Workday HCM system related projects, including system releases/upgrades, enhancement packages, and process redesign.
- Conducts system and process analysis throughout implementation lifecycles and for on-going support and scalability of Workday HCM and supporting integrations.
- Advises HR teams, including subject matter experts and leadership, on strategic and ad-hoc HR technology requests. Provides best practice information for efficacy and compliance purposes.
- Manages Workday HCM system configuration and security, as well as system process flow maps. Facilitates configuration evaluation and review with sub-administrators to ensure consistency, efficient use of each Workday modules and innovative use of technology.
- Manages Workday HCM supporting data integrations and system authentication, ensuring system stability, security compliance and expeditious resolution for high impact issues.
- Conducts and/or facilitates complex Workday HCM system testing, identifies discrepancies and formulates remediation plan. Serves as partner to Global Assurance, Financial Controls and Corporate Compliance to document, test and remediate compliance related matters.
- Leads design and process development with leading edge technologies to support the global HR team, ensuring country-specific compliance to local regulatory standards.
- Develops and presents HR Technology related communications and training.
- BS/BA degree required - Human Resources, Business Administration or Business Information systems.
- 3+ years of experience in HR technology function or comparable role.
- 3+ years of experience with Workday HCM experience required, specifically with Core HR, Time Tracking, Benefits/Absence, Recruiting or Performance/Talent.
- Advanced Excel experience required.
- Cornerstone, Microsoft Visio and Appian/BPM systems experience preferred.
- Flexible, with the ability to lead multiple projects and prioritize tasks as necessary.
- Strong organization, customer service and time management skills.
- Ability to work in fast- paced and dynamic team environment.
If you have Workday analyst expertise in a technical and functional role, this may be just the role you have been looking for!
For any inquiries, please contact:
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, similar opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available, I can be contacted at 813-437-6926. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to email@example.com