Sr. QA Lead - 6+ month Contract to Hire - Nashville, TN
FRG Technology Consulting, the global leader in technology recruitment, is currently working with a client who is offering an opportunity for a role as a talented and innovative Sr. QA Lead for our #1 client in the Nashville area. The company is looking to hire someone that can help them remain imperative to their customers and the business as well.
This Sr. QA Lead role is a full time contract need for an organization that is expanding rapidly and looking to interview candidates as soon as possible! FRG Technology Consulting is seeking qualified candidates to make their business and customers' needs met in the most efficient way. Skills:
- Prior experience as a Sr. QA Test Lead
- Prior experience in Fixed Income securities will be a plus
- 8+ years of software testing experience including web based application testing
- Well versed in application system development lifecycle methodologies
- SDLC, Agile, Iterative and environments
- Working knowledge of release management procedures
- Testing experience in an enterprise- class system with an understanding of multi-tier architecture
- Working knowledge of Microsoft.net and Windows
- Excellent communication, presentation, leadership and interpersonal skills. These skills will help candidate to collaborate and work with his team, AB's IT management and AB's Business managers
- Person should be able to manage and lead the QA team
- Comfortable working in Waterfall, iterative and Agile development methodologies
- Track record of good time management , prioritizing projects and estimating work
FRG Technology Recruitment is the global leader in tech recruitment. FRG Technology Recruitment advertises more technology jobs than any other agency. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best IT jobs, projects, and career opportunities are. For information on opportunities with exclusive clients that are unavailable for view online, I can be contacted at 215-253-7770 (ext. 3607) I am always available for conversation to discuss other positions as well. Discretion: I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.