FRG Technology Consulting, the global leader in technology recruitment, is currently working with a client who is offering an opportunity for a role as a talented and innovative SQL DBA for our #1 client in the and New York City area.
This role is a long term contract need for an organization that is expanding rapidly and looking to interview candidates as soon as possible! FRG Technology Consulting is seeking qualified candidates to make their business and customers' needs met in the most efficient way.
The best candidates for this role will have an innate mindset for high-quality deliverables, creative solutions, a desire to automate repetitive tasks, and a drive to learn and do new things with SQL Server databases. This is a highly collaborative role with interactions throughout the software development organization and business teams on a regular basis. This role requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to navigate technical and organizational challenges with minimal direction. Responsibilities:
- Consistently strive for high quality database solutions and exhibit a strong sense of ownership
- Consistently look for opportunities to automate manual processes.
- Develop and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
- Review and modify new and existing stored procedures to enhance performance and incorporate best practices while encouraging and educating others
- Assist in database maintenance, optimization, and replication in a 24/7 global database deployment
- Assist in the physical and logical architecture and design of relational database schemas
- Participate in multiple high priority projects simultaneously while interacting with peers to make the best technical decisions
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration
- Provide off-hour support for production and development database environments as needed
- Desired Technical Skills:
- Advanced understanding of T-SQL programming
- Strong understanding of Microsoft SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2014 Internals
- Strong understanding of Database Performance Troubleshooting and enhancements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server database administration and best practices
- General understanding of object oriented software architecture, design, and implementation
- General understanding of programming techniques and practices
- Experience with Windows PowerShell Programming
- Experience with Transparent Data Encryption (TDE)
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Analysis Services
- General Knowledge of and experience with various virtualization technologies a plus
Our client is looking to hire this resource as soon as possible. If you are interested in growing with a Leading company and looking to make a positive impact please contact Gabrielle Lashley immediately to talk further about the opportunity at 215-240-7358 (ext 3921) or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
FRG Technology Recruitment is the global leader in tech recruitment. FRG Technology Recruitment advertises more technology jobs than any other agency. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best IT jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.