Sr. Workday Business Systems Analyst Contractor - Redwood City, CA
Sr. Workday Business Systems Analyst (Contract)
- Dynamic cyber security firm looking to place talented candidate with a group of developers and analysts focused on delivering high quality applications for internal teams in a results-driven environment.
- Their customers range from leading enterprises and government organizations to SMBs and service providers who rely on their systems to thrive.
- The Workday Business Systems Analyst is responsible for gathering requirements to solutions ultimately aiding projects by contributions to planning, execution, testing and roll-out. Also, candidates will be troubleshooting and improving existing customization.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- The preferred candidate will need…
- 5+ years of Workday HCM systems experience.
- Experience configuring, implementing and/or maintaining Workday systems.
- To work with and manage ties with Workday implementation vendors on at least one global implementation project converting data and processes from legacy HR systems
- Workday HCM design and implementation experience focused on meeting internal/statutory audit compliance
- Demonstrate program ownership and consistent delivery on commitments
- General knowledge of calculated fields for use in report/business/eligibility rules
- Great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Available upon request
If interested, please contact Michael Aquilia at