The Marketing Campaign Specialist executes and accurately delivers email marketing programs that drive demand in alignment with corporate goals. The objective of the role is to support the end-to-end lifecycle of email marketing campaign creation from design and set-up, to final ROI analysis.
The Marketing Campaign Specialist will have a creative and strong writing aptitude and technical know-how to execute marketing automation programs.
Responsibilities:Campaign Creation and Execution:
- End-to-end process for email campaigns, including: drafting copy and working within our automation platform to source and segment lists, obtain approvals, schedule, develop landing pages and perform post-campaign analysis.
- Craft intelligent copy (based on existing content assets) for emails and landing pages that engage audiences and are consistent with brand and marketing objectives.
- Ensure all campaigns flow through quality assurance processes to guarantee accurate and on-time campaign delivery.
- Measure campaign success, monitor and evaluate campaign progress, provide status updates to stakeholders, and take corrective action as necessary.
- Conduct continuous testing and analysis of target criteria, content, landing pages and forms to increase open, click, lead, conversion rates, and identify best practices. Provide recommendations for ongoing campaign improvement.
- Create Smart lists and segmentation; set up batch and trigger campaigns, landing pages, forms, and SalesForce alerts.
- Establish processes that ensure best practice in campaign and lead management in Marketo.
- Strong control process adherence to email procedures and privacy laws; strictly enforce opt-out procedures.
- Monitor and maintain data integrity within Marketo.
- Ensure data integrity at list import and follow ongoing data cleansing best practices. Assess campaign and asset readiness; work with marketing management to enable successful campaign launch and execution.
- Maintain lead scoring model, identify and ensure appropriate pass-through of qualified leads from Marketo to SFDC; trigger alerts for sales team of lead activity.
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly report creation to keep management updated on campaign and lead generation success. Communicate campaign program results and trends for timely collaboration.
- Work closely with campaign strategy manager, website developers, and SFDC admin to ensure that campaign flow is accurately planned and tracked to ensure proper lead capture and delivery to sales team members.
Preferred experience or knowledge of:
- 2+ of specific experience with marketing automation, Marketo is preferred.
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot or Eloqua is acceptable.
- Success in executing, tracking, and reporting of automated email marketing programs.
- Must be able to identify, analyze, manage and resolve issues logically and systematically.
- Marketo Sales Insights within Salesforce.
- Google AdWords, and Google Analytics.
For immediate consideration, email Allison Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org.