FRG Technology Consulting, the global leader in technology recruitment, is currently working with a client who is offering an opportunity for a role as a talented and innovative SQL DBA for our #1 client in the and New York City area.
This role is a long term contract need for an organization that is expanding rapidly and looking to interview candidates as soon as possible! FRG Technology Consulting is seeking qualified candidates to make their business and customers' needs met in the most efficient way.Describe the role:
The Business Analyst collaborate with various teams across the firm to understand business needs and identify how technology can meet those needs through the design and implementation of efficient processes and tools. BA's work with Business Sponsors and Stakeholders to understand the business problem we are solving for and the intended outcome. They strategize on the approach, collaborate on requirement definitions and partner with the Development Team to architect and implement a solution. Describe the applications and business or enterprise functions the role supports:
The primary project that the candidate will contribute to will be the taxable modules in RAP. These modules support Senior Portfolio Managers, Portfolio Managers, Assistant Portfolio Managers, Fundamental and Quantitative research analysts, Traders, Middle office and Operations functions. The key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitate stakeholder meetings to understand end to end complex business processes and data flows
- Identify required functionality along with opportunities to improve processes and user experience.
- Elicit and document business and system requirements including functional requirements and data and process flow diagrams.
- Produce wireframes
- Partner with developers to ensure requirements are implemented per business requirements
- Develop and execute test plans.
- Conduct user training sessions and create user training documentation Job QualificationsQualifications, Experience, Education:
- BS in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Economics or related major.
- 2+ years experiences in a business analyst or project manager
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Experience partnering with business users to implement technological change
- Proficiency with SQL, Excel Skills:
- Must possess excellent analytical skills
- Relationship building and communication skills
- Self-starter and a good team player
- Should be able to take ownership and have strong client focus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities Special Knowledge:
Knowledge of Fixed Income and Portfolio Management is an added plus
Our client is looking to hire this resource as soon as possible. If you are interested in growing with a Leading company and looking to make a positive impact please contact Gabrielle Lashley immediately to talk further about the opportunity at 215-240-7358 (ext 3921) or send your resume to email@example.com
FRG Technology Recruitment is the global leader in tech recruitment. FRG Technology Recruitment advertises more technology jobs than any other agency. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best IT jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.