Workday HCM Consultant - Houston, TX
Workday HCM Consultant
- Growing food and beverage company in the heart of the Texas market looking to reinvigorate it's expansive IT and HCM operations to better suit the needs of employees, shareholders, and their diverse operational aspects/capabilities.
- Long-term senior level contract position focused on Time and Attendance systems, their maintenance, improvement, and troubleshooting.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- The preferred candidate will have…
- Existing and up to date Workday HCM, Benefits Certifications
- 2+ years of prior experience implementing Workday Benefits module
- Successfully completed end to end Workday implementations
- Basic knowledge of AGILE environment and practices
- Think analytically and can effectively apply logic to solve problems
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements.
- Design and implement requirements in Workday Time & Attendance
- Work with HR to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise on key business process decisions
- Demonstrate configurations through the use of prototyping
- Advise HR team on industry standards for Time & Attendance process areas
- Understand Workday's Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
- Work in an Agile environment with a dynamic team
- Provide the Iteration Manager with status reports continually updating relevant parties
- Participate in update training that help share one's product skills with other consultants.
Available upon request
If interested, please contact Michael Aquilia at