MARKETING AUTOMATION CONSULTANT - SALESFORCE/PARDOT - ATLANTA, GA - $100K
My client in the Greater Atlanta area is seeking a Marketing Automation Consultant. An exciting opportunity and special consideration given to Salesforce and Pardot administrators. The company is offering a competitive salary/ benefits package and a chance to work collaboratively with modern marketers!RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports Marketing and Sales lead-to-revenue data management activities from a systems business process perspective to ensure end-to-end visibility
- Provides insight and support to the Marketing team with regard to Salesforce and MA training, usage, campaign management, report building, and data tracking
- Monitors and enforces processes that ensure legal compliance for automated email communications
- 6-8+ years' of experience supporting Sales and/or Marketing operations, with a thorough understanding of lead-to-revenue processing workflow (required).
- 3-5+ years' Salesforce technical management experience (required). Certification in Salesforce Administrator (preferred).
- 3-5+ years' of experience with CRM and MA (Pardot, ExactTarget, Marketo, other) integration (required). Preference given to certified Pardot Administrators.
- 3-5+ years' of experience working as a Business Process or Systems Analyst, with an in-depth understanding of workflow diagramming (required).
If interested, please send me your resume at email@example.com
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Marketing Automation recruitment, advertising more Marketing Automation roles than any other agency. We deal with both MA Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Marketing Automation market, I have built relationships with most of the key Marketing Automation employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Marketing Automation candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Nicole Adams
Recruitment Consultant | Marketing AutomationT:
215 240 7358 (ext 3860) E: firstname.lastname@example.org