Job Type: Full-Time Job Title: Sr. Blockchain DeveloperDate: 12/14/18 Location: New YorkContact Name: Daniel CartolinTelephone: 646 679 7211 (ext 3071)Rate: $180k-$220k
My client is up and coming financial services startup in NYC looking for a Sr. Blockchain developer to come on board and help take their product to the next level. They are looking for a developer who has had extensive experience in the Blockchain space, specifically with Ethereum. Expertise in Java is a must. They do most of their work on an Ethereum private chain. Looking for a talented smart contract developer and auditor with ERC-20 development and API integration experience.
- Work with an expert team of developers to develop Blockchain financial solution on Ethereum
- Be the technical lead of Blockchain implementation
- Educate team of developers on Blockchain solutions and development
- Lead integration of new DApps
- Architect and implement Blockchain POC into production-ready solutions
- Can demonstrate experience building DApps
- Can Demonstrate experience with Ethereum
- Has strong Java back-end experience
- Has strong understanding of Blockchain test tools
- Experience with C++ and Python are a big plus
- Can work on the client side as well and development side
This is a great opportunity for a software engineer to accelerate their career within the blockchain space. Please contact Daniel Cartolin via email at email@example.com or call 646 679 7211 (ext 3071) for more information regarding this role and other awesome engineering opportunities.
FRG Technology Consulting is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Emerging Technology, including Distributed Ledger Technology, Blockchain, and Cloud technologies including Azure & AWS, Big Data and Data Science. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the Blockchain and distributed ledger technology space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Blockchain and distributed ledger technology candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available Blockchain and distributed ledger technology jobs, I can be contacted at 1-646-679-7211 or email D.Cartolin@frgconsulting.com Please see www.frgconsulting.com for more information.