Salesforce Developer Administrator Lead / Ft. Lauderdale, FL / $130000+++
Are you serious about advancing your career, stuck in a dead end job, current project stalling, contract up, or simply just in need of change? If this sounds like you, we need to speak. We're currently looking to fill multiple IT positions in your market right now.
This project is currently in the process of converting their Oracle based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to Salesforce (Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud). This is a very fast paced and highly collaborative project with many moving pieces. We are looking for a talented Salesforce Technical Lead and Developer with exceptional skills in configuration, development, integration and who want to make a difference in the solution. This role will be part of a team working with our vendors in delivering all three clouds (Sales, Marketing and Service) along with data migration and integrations. Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing, coding, developing, integrating and implementing Salesforce.
- Responsible for new development along with providing oversight of support for existing developed functionalities by support developers.
- Lead the team of developers and configuration specialist in ensuring thoughtful and technically enriched solutions as part of new and existing development.
- Responsible for heavy configuration within Sales and Care Cloud responsibilities.
- Design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other applications/systems such as Datawarehouse, JDE, custom applications, and other applications as needed.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Must have at least 6 years of hands-on Salesforce development either in configuration or programming.
- Physical Requirements:
- This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Salesforce Developer to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
- Responsible for leading Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot experience a huge plus.
- Ability to work as part of a team with on and offshore resources.
- Ability to provide development and delivery time estimates.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and deliverable actions based on project requirements.
- Must have experience in either Sales, Service or Marketing cloud.
- Must have experience as a technical lead or senior level Salesforce development skills.
- Must have integration experience between Salesforce to other applications.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Agile background preferred.
- com and Apex/Visualforce capabilities preferred.
- 401/501 level certifications a plus.
- Salesforce Lightening a plus.
- Position requires reliable, consistent and punctual attendance.
If interested, please send your resume to Austin Curtis at email@example.com, or contact me by phone at
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.