Sr. Workday Business Systems Analyst - Houston, TX
Sr. Workday Business Systems Analyst
- Growing company positioned as a leading cloud-based system provider in the financial sector contributing meaningful technology based solutions to clients and lenders focused on high levels of compliance, quality, and efficiency.
- Senior Business Analyst for IT Back Office Applications (Finance/HCM/Legal/Facilities) looking to deliver technology solutions primarily across their Workday platform. The role reports to the Director of IT Back Office Applications and will be responsible for the planning, analysis, design and delivery of solutions primarily focused on Workday Financials & HCM and its integrations.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- The preferred candidate will be…
- A Workday Financials go-to Business Analyst, responsible for the Scope, design and delivery of Workday Solutions optimizing/enabling our organization.
- Responsible for Workday Financials and its integrations with external systems such as Salesforce.com.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather, analyze and document information needs and functional requirements.
- Plan and manage small/medium complexity projects/initiatives.
- Create and support a variety of reports utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Prepare regularly scheduled reports and ad-hoc reporting as required for the Finance Organization.
- Able to expand into Workday HCM demands, willing to learn other Workday/non-Workday processes/systems support.
- Must have hands-on Workday Financials experience
- Knowledge and experience with Workday financials modules and composite reporting.
- Strong organizational/interpersonal skills including written/verbal/presentation skills.
Available upon request
If interested, please contact Michael Aquilia at