FRG Technology Consulting, the global leader in technology recruitment, is currently working with a client who is offering an opportunity for a role as a talented and innovative Informatica/Dev Ops Developer
for our #1 client in the and Norfold or Richmond areas. The company is looking to hire someone that can help them remain imperative to their customers and the business as well.
This Informatica Developer
role is a long term contract need for an organization that is expanding rapidly and looking to interview candidates as soon as possible! FRG Technology Consulting is seeking qualified candidates to make their business and customers' needs met in the most efficient way.Essential duties & responsibilities are:
- Work with Informatica Tech Lead, IT database administrators, systems administrators, and development team
- Support development, migration of data through manual or ETL processes, revision and update of DataMart and cubes, procedure development, troubleshooting, system configuration, security administration, and account setup.
- Supports the life-cycle of physical data models and data maps for data warehouse system.
- Provides assistance to end users and programmers regarding data warehouse related problems and issues.
- Provides technical expertise to end-users who create complex queries and reports.
- Coordinates, schedules, and tests upgrades to the data warehouse system.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree coupled with 8+ years' experience in the information technology arena.
- 5+ years' experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, analytic computing, data analysis, and pattern identification with various forms of data.
- 5+ years' experience with Oracle RDBMS, PL/SQL & SQL Server platforms.
- 5+ years' experience in ETL tools such as Informatica.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to perform data analysis, troubleshoot data integrity issues and strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Must be able to support after hours on-call rotation.
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.