Workday Payroll SpecialistJob Description-
My client in Atlanta is looking for a Payroll Specialist with Workday Payroll experience to come in and process the company's US payroll. This role is a part of the Accounting and Finance team. Candidates should have proper work authorization in the US as this client cannot provide visa sponsorship now or in the future.
- Conduct the bi-weekly payroll processing
- Conduct basic payroll tasks based on timelines provided
- Collaborate with other functional departments within the organization including Human Resources
- Validate time keeping functions within Workday
- Perform audits when assigned while following the specified company guidelines and procedures
- Develop reports according to management's requests
- Work closely with the Finance and Accounting team leaders to share ideas and find anomalies for correction
- 2-3 years in a Payroll Specialist position
- Strong Workday HRIS and Payroll experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and organization skills
- FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6901. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to email@example.com
Applicants for employment must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US.