AWS Site Reliability Engineer- Austin, TX- $110k-$130k + $10k bonus
AWS Premier Partner in Austin is looking to expand their Engineering team immediately. You will be part of a team designing, automating, and deploying services for our customers to AWS in a way that allows these services to automatically heal themselves if things go wrong. We have extensive experience applying the DevOps philosophy in almost every industry. Every day is different and the problems you will be tasked to solve are constantly evolving. We know DevOps. We know Site Reliability. We build solutions using infrastructure-as-code so our customers can refine and continue to reuse these processes again and again - all without having to come back for additional deployments.
- Linux administration, automated deployments, Bash and Python Scripting
- Solid understanding of the overall AWS infrastructure (EC2, RDS, VPC, S3, etc.)
- Proficient in networking and network security
- Microservices architecture
- Knowledgeable of web / application servers and load balancers like Amazon ELB, HAProxy, Tomcat, Nginx
- Service architecture and containerization, like Docker, LXD
- Knowledgeable of configuration management frameworks like Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- GitHub and Jenkins based CI/CD
- CloudFormation, Terraform, some other infrastructure-as-code system, and the willingness to learn
- Various monitoring tools like CloudWatch, Nagios, Sumo Logic, Datadog, New Relic
- Up to $130k depending on experience
- 10% bonus based on performance
- Unlimited PTO
- $5k annual training budget for professional development and training
- Amazing benefits package
- Remote flexibility
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Emily Arnold immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated resume.
AWS / Azure / GCP/ Cloud Computing /.NET / C# / WCF / OOAD / API / SQL / PaaS / IaaS
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for cloud technology recruitment, advertising more IaaS and PaaS jobs than any other agency. We work with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Cloud market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities with cloud computing are.
Opportunities to speak with any cloud professionals who are considering a new career or job either now or in the future are greatly appreciated. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the market and some of the opportunities and jobs that are available I can be contacted on 972-437-8259 (4018) or visit www.jeffersonfrank.com
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.