Workday HRIS Analyst-PERM
Job Description- My client is in need of an HRIS Analyst to join their team and support all functions of the Workday HRIT system. This position will operate as the SME for all Workday HCM data and functionality. You will need to ensure data integrity during each project task and implementation/upgrade phase. This is a 100% on-site position that must be worked on W2.
- Heavy involvement in production support which includes issue identification and resolution
- Plan and execute all HRIS (WORKDAY) tasks to provide desired outputs in a timely matter based on the assignments from management
- Provide solutions and best practice recommendations to enhance business processes within Workday
- Create customized Workday reports based on organizational and/or client requirements
- Stay informed on trends and current events in regards to Workday that may affect any plans or processes
- Configure Workday HCM modules as needed by your supervisor
- Provide support and training to new Workday users
- 3+ years of Workday experience, including 1 full implementation
- Experience in the HR field
- Bachelor's degree in HR, IT, or a related field
- Project management experience is a plus
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6901. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for employment must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US.