Senior Workday Analyst, Brandon, FL - $80,000/yr Description:
As the Senior Workday Analyst you will develop, maintain and support the Workday system alongside other HR-related applications, and the HR data and reporting needs. You will be key to the ability to automate and improve system processes, workflows and reporting to maximize efficiency and improve system users' experience. You will be expected to participate in the design, configuration, and modification of business processes along with the implementation of additional modules within the Workday system.Key Responsibilities Include:
- Utilize project management skills to complete the review and implementation of additional Workday modules as well as changes/updates to current modules and processes.
- Identify future Workday system enhancements or functionality that may be beneficial to the Firm.
- Provide support for HR systems, including researching issues, unexpected results or process flaws and recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet system and workflow requirements.
- Develop specification documentation for configuration.
- Manage ongoing configuration, design, maintenance and implementation of the human capital management application in Workday.
- Participate in the review, testing and implementation of bi-annual Workday releases and other system releases or patches; determine impact, participate in regression testing for new system features and communication of changes/benefits to end users.
- Provide reporting support with regard to weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports, ad hoc reports, and data requests for surveys.
- Conduct needs assessments with internal customers on report requirements; write or modify custom reports based on user requirements. Develop and maintain documentation on custom reports.
- Analyze HR data to assist with leadership's decision-making.
- Coordinate accurate data exchange with benefit providers, troubleshoot integration issues and set up new integrations as needed.
- Perform ongoing reconciliations and audits of HR data to ensure data integrity.
- Ensure that procedures are followed and adequate internal controls are maintained.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- 5+ years of HRIS or related experience.
- 2+ years of recent Workday HCM specific experience
- Thorough experience and understanding of HRIS functional areas.
- Ability to manage multiple, high priority tasks, and be able to adjust with shifting priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Advanced Microsoft Suite skills required; advanced knowledge of Excel (e.g., formulas, pivot tables, macros).
- Experienced in data analysis skills and data audit experience.
- Strong time management, organizational and interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive data with confidentiality and integrity; ability to exercise appropriate judgment.
- Self-motivated; able to work independently as well as with a team.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude with excellent problem solving abilities and creative resolution skills.
In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6899. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.