*** Please note: Must be currently Workday Certified ***
Work Remote Anywhere in the US, 30-50% Travel, Top HR Consultancy, Medium & Large Enterprise Experience
Client does not provide sponsorship
The Engagement Manager will be responsible for ensuring the successful deliverables (e.g., charter, project/staffing plan, issue logs, etc.) and work with the Client project manager to resolve issues that stand in the way of project success. The Engagement Manager will also be responsible for managing to the agreed to budget and delivering the project profitably.
- Become an expert in Workday's Implementation Methodology and leverage it on all engagements.
- Manage the implementation of 1 - 2 simultaneous projects.
- Demonstrate competency in the Workday product suite - HCM, Payroll, and/or Financials.
- Participate in the sales cycle when requested to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to those Professional Service resources working on their implementations.
- Ensure projects are properly planned and staffed.
- Work with the client project manager to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframes.
- Work with Delivery Assurance to ensure compliance with agreed to checkpoints.
- Present at Executive Steering Committee meetings.
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices.
- Be a liaison for professional services when interacting with sales and/or development.
- Identify opportunities to position other service offerings.
- Ensure the client can serve as a reference upon completing their implementation.
- Assist in the transition of the customer from professional services to product support.
- Ensure the project is delivered within the budget outlined in the SOW.
- Present client with change orders in the event they're asking Workday to perform tasks that are outside the scope of the SOW.
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are. We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-437-6918. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/ for more fantastic Workday opportunities! FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to
- 3+ years Project Management experience of HCM, payroll or financial implementations within large Enterprise or Fortune 500 Clients.
- Experience implementing Workday is required.
- Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company.
- Working knowledge with at least one of the following business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll, General Ledger, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Services procurement.
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Passion for customer service.
- Business development skills.
- Previous experience with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company a plus.
- Previous service sales experience a plus. Successful candidates have a balance of functional (business) and technical experience.
- Ability to travel up to 50%