Sr. Product Analyst - Alpharetta, GA
The Senior Product Analyst leverages business and IT expertise and market research to describe functional requirements and perform business analysis. The Senior Product Analyst is responsible for highlighting gaps and opportunities that support company-building and product roadmap activities from early-stage discovery through entry to market.
Does your experience consist of the following…
- Defining functional requirements built off of market research
- Gap analysis and help define roadmap to drive product to market
- Must have experience with Userstories and business requirements
- Experience within Product Development, supporting QA testing efforts
- Customer facing with stakeholders
- Translating requirements into specifications
- Must have Product Management and analysis background
- Come from healthcare or fintech background
- Experience with Jira or similar tool
- Familiar with business process knowledge of insurance provider operations, or healthcare finance; experience with healthcare EDI, FHIR, HL7; Specific experience with HIPPAA 837, 835, 270/271, 834
If interested, please send your resume to Olivia Paquette at email@example.com
, or contact me by phone at 813-437-6916.
FRG consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners and End users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.