My client, a start-up SaaS organization, is looking to add a Marketing Operations Specialist to their team! This company is looking to add someone who is hungry to learn and has strong attention to detail.
You will be answerable for delivering traffic, leads and marketing-driven pipeline in tandem with sales, product marketing, creative services and marketing coms. This person will have knowledge with the latest cutting-edge marketing technologies, ideally Marketo. They will have proven campaign success, from conception, to pipeline impact, to closed business.
As a Marketing Operations Specialist, you will be expected to:
- Manage and drive development of demand generation and marketing initiatives
- Implement leading-edge marketing technologies
- Leverage cross channel marketing attribution to provide strategic analysis, campaign recommendations, and customized media optimizations that align with marketing initiatives and goals
- Establish KPIs and targets for all demand generation programs to enhance pipeline growth
- Improve and demonstrate marketing's contribution to pipeline and revenue, including campaign ROI tracking
- Work alongside content and operations teams to optimize the Marketo platform and deliver support to ensure continual growth
- Align marketing and sales teams to effectively drive leads and ensure high conversion rates.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce and Marketo, preferably integration between the instances (other Marketing Automation platforms will be considered)
- Understand and analysis key metrics - data analysis, data hygiene, data management
- Experience developing and executing demand generation strategy
- Experience improving marketing and sales alignment and driving marketing strategy
- Strong understanding of how each change impact on the marketing funnel
If qualified and interested, send your resume to email@example.com today!
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Marketing Automation recruitment, advertising more Marketing Automation roles than any other agency. We deal with both MA Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Marketing Automation market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Marketing Automation candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the MA market and some of the opportunities and MA jobs that are available I can be contacted on (215) 240 - 7358. Please see www.frgconsulting.com for more fantastic Marketing Automation opportunities!