Workday Configuration Analyst Job Description-
My client is in need of a Workday HCM configuration expert to come in and configure Workday modules as necessary and assigned. Configuration experience is a must as this client cannot provide training on this.
- Configure and maintain the Workday HCM modules including Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, Talent Management, etc
- Develop new configurations based on business requirements and timelines and modify any existing ones
- Test and troubleshoot to identify and resolve issues
- Create customized Workday reports
- Work in a solutions architect capacity by providing the best practices/solutions for each project phase
- Work cross functionally with other departments and occasionally interact with stakeholders and/or vendors
- Assist in risk assessment and change management
- 3-4 years of relevant Workday HCM configuration experience
- Bachelor's degree in an IT field
- Experience working cross functionally in teams
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6901. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to email@example.com
Applicants for employment must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US.