Are you a driven Workday professional who is looking for a full-time role? Do you have what it takes to be a hands-on analyst with a proven track record as a Workday payroll and time-tracking expert? If so, then this role might be perfect for you!
The Workday HRIS analyst will be responsible for hands on configuration processes, with particular attention to the payroll and time tracking modules. The Workday professional will have knowledge of at least 3 other modules within the Workday ERP related to HCM. The Workday HIRS Analyst role is on site in the greater Chicago, IL at the client's IL HQ and will require the applicant to be within reasonable driving distance. This is a permanent role only. Only applicants who want a full time, permanent position with their HRIS Workday expertise should apply.
The client is a proven leader in the beverage logistics world with a family atmosphere and a strong community reputation in the greater Chicago, IL area. If you have a strong work ethic, relevant experience with Workday HRIS, and want to be a part of a growing company, this could be an opportunity of a lifetime!The Qualifications:
- Four year Bachelor's degree in IT, Business/Finance, Human Resources or relevant field of study.
- At least 3 years of Workday HCM/HRIS experience with a minimum of 1 year of strong configuration experience, specifically in payroll and time-tracking.
- A strong knowledge or experience with at least 3 other modules within the Workday HCM system that are relevant to HRIS operations within a business or corporation.
- Workday core HCM experience and overall familiarity with Workday ERP system.
- A proven track record on resume or from references of Workday experience and expertise.
- Workday integrations a huge plus.
- Working full-time and on-site at the company's headquarters in Chicago, Illinois.
No travel required, the client is located in tranquile western Chicagoland.
100k plus benefits. Proven experience and a job well done gets you a 15% bonus!
Family atmosphere in a fun, young, and freindly company that is a leading supplier and distributer of beverages all over North America.
A chance to become part of a growing company with lasting career trajectory and growth.
*Serious inquiries only. Workday professionals specific role. If you do not have Workday HRIS experience, no need to apply. The client is very serious about a Workday professional who wants a career changing opportunity!