The Workday HRIS analyst will be responsible for hands on configuration processes, with particular attention to the payroll and time tracking modules.
The Workday professional will have knowledge of at least 3 other modules within the Workday ERP related to HCM. The Workday HIRS Analyst role is on site in the greater Chicago, IL at the client's IL HQ and will require the applicant to be within reasonable driving distance. This is a permanent role only. Only applicants who want a full time, permanent position with their HRIS Workday expertise should apply.
Developing, configuring, and in-depth Workday analysis experience is a must.
- Four year Bachelor's degree in IT, Business/Finance, Human Resources or relevant field of study.
- At least 3 years of Workday HCM/HRIS experience with a minimum of 1 year of strong configuration experience, specifically in payroll and time-tracking.
- A strong knowledge or experience with at least 3 other modules within the Workday HCM system that are relevant to HRIS operations within a business or corporation.
- Workday core HCM experience and overall familiarity with Workday ERP system.
- A proven track record on resume or from references of Workday experience and expertise.
- Workday integrations a huge plus.
- Working full-time and on-site at the company's headquarters in Chicago, Illinois.