Workday Compensation Analyst - Atlanta, Georgia
Our client is looking for someone that is ready to take their Compensation application and make it into something fresh. They want someone that knows the functional side of the Compensation platform and also has strong communication skills as they will be speaking to different departments. The client offers a growing company with a unique work environment. If this is something that interests you then come join our clients team! Responsibilities
- Strong understanding of Workday and Compensation.
- Communicating and providing Supporting to multiple departments in regards to Compensation information.
- Develops job evaluation, and design plans by performing research into occupational characteristics and preparing and analyzing statistical data that reflects internal and external market considerations.
- Knows Compensation policies
- Assist in developing and implementing direct and indirect reward and pay strategies to support the organization.
- Efficiently manage large amounts of data to perform analysis.
- 3+ years' experience working with Workday & the Compensation module.
- 5+ years' experience in an HR field
- 3+ years' experience working in an Analyst role
- Detailed understanding of ERP System concepts and general module functionality.
- Completion of one full implementation with Workday Financials and Workday certifications.
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
This client is looking to fill the Workday Consultant role ASAP. If you are interested in the position and wish to apply, please contact Emily Malone, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: (813)-437-6913
FRG Tech is the global leader in Workday Consulting recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. I have proudly built immensely strong relationships with key companies, specifically in the Georgia region, and I have and unmatched understanding and knowledge about the industry and market of where the best opportunities are for potential candidate.