A Asset management firm in NYC is currently seeking a Marketing Operations candidate to join their actively growing team. This candidate will be responsible for leading the implementation of Marketo at the organization, as well as the platform's integration with Salesforce.
The role and responsibilities of the position include:
- Build and execute email marketing campaigns through Marketo including campaign flows, dynamic content, nurture streams, webinars, lead scoring, and landing page creation
- Conduct A/B testing
- Define and report on marketing KPIs and metrics (funnel metrics, conversion, and insights)
- Create and manage automated lead nurturing/lead scoring program
- Make recommendations for areas of optimization based upon campaign analytics and reporting
- Act as the Marketo Admin
The qualification of the position include:
- 3-5 years working in Marketing Operations preferred
- Prior Marketo and Salesforce experience
- HTML & CSS knowledge a bonus
- BA or BS degree in Marketing preferred
If interested, contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (215) 240-7358.
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Marketing Automation recruitment, advertising more Marketing Automation roles than any other agency. We deal with both MA Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Marketing Automation market, I have built relationships with most of the key Marketing Automation employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Marketing Automation candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.