FRG Technology Consulting
, the global leader in technology recruitment, is currently working with a client who is offering an opportunity for a role as a talented and innovative Node.JS Technical Lead
for our #1 client in the Bellevue Washington
This role is a long term contract need for an organization that is expanding rapidly and looking to interview candidates as soon as possible! FRG Technology Consulting is seeking qualified candidates to make their business and customers' needs met in the most efficient way.Job Description: Node.JS Lead Location: Bellevue, WAJob Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
- Technical Lead is responsible for design, development and support of the innovative product built to accelerate the adoption of serverless architectures in Cloud.
- Able to build solutions for maximum reliability, stability, scalability and supportability of the company's existing software applications and new tools.
- Lead a team of full stack software developers in onshore-offshore model, provide technical guidance and project leadership to the team.
- Enable developer productivity by unblocking and clearing the way.
- Collaborate with scrum team to scope, estimate, plan and build features that drives our application forward.
- Partner with Product and Design Leads to provide product and technical excellence.
- Self-driven and fundamental love of technology and thirst for better ways to support the business are essential.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience, certifications.
- 8+ years of experience in software development.
- 3+ years of experience as a Team Lead
- Full stack experience in a senior or team lead role - including NodeJS as the primary technology - Minimum 2 years
- Experience designing, developing REST API's based on the best practices.
- Experience building enterprise applications using Microservices
- Experience building applications in Cloud with AWS or Azure - Minimum 1 year
- Relational DB knowledge (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle or SQL Server).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with ticketing tools like JIRA or Rally
- Experience with release management Tools and capable of delivering automation and software developer self-service solutions in a rapidly evolving CI/CD microservices architecture.
- Experience with Unix/Linux systems and shell scripting.
- Knowledge of Serverless Architecture
- NoSQL knowledge (MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra or Hadoop).
- Knowledge of other languages and stacks (Python, Scala, Groovy, Django, PHP, Ruby on Rails, Java, or others).
- Knowledge of advanced Java Script frameworks like AngularJS or React.
- Experience leading Agile projects and getting results in Scrum or Kanban teams and workflows.
- Experience with practices such as Test-Driven Development (TDD) is a plus.
Our client is looking to hire this resource as soon as possible. If you are interested in growing with a Leading company and looking to make a positive impact please contact Gabrielle Lashley
immediately to talk further about the opportunity at 215-240-7358 (ext 3921)
or send your resume to email@example.com
FRG Technology Recruitment is the global leader in tech recruitment. FRG Technology Recruitment advertises more technology jobs than any other agency. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best IT jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.