The Workday HRIS analyst will be responsible for hands on configuration processes, with particular attention to the payroll and time tracking modules. The Workday professional will have knowledge of at least 3 other modules within the Workday ERP related to HCM. The Workday HIRS Analyst role is on site in the greater Chicago, IL at the client's IL HQ and will require the applicant to be within reasonable driving distance. This is a permanent role only. Only applicants who want a full time, permanent position with their HRIS Workday expertise should apply.
The client is a young, thriving, and growing company that specializes in beverage manufacturing and distribution, with a solid reputation as a community supporter and world-class business.
- Four year Bachelor's degree in IT, Business/Finance, Human Resources or relevant field of study.
- At least 3 years of Workday HCM/HRIS experience with a minimum of 1 year of strong configuration experience, specifically in payroll and time-tracking.
- A strong knowledge or experience with at least 3 other modules within the Workday HCM system that are relevant to HRIS operations within a business or corporation.
- Workday core HCM experience and overall familiarity with Workday ERP system.
- A proven track record on resume or from references of Workday experience and expertise.
- Workday integrations a huge plus.
- Working full-time and on-site at the company's headquarters in Chicago, Illinois.
In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-437-6926. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.