Kansas City / Dynamics CRM Developer / $125,000
Our client is going through rapid growth and addition their Sr. Developer to the team. They need this candidate to be client facing and love that about their job. You will be hands on but also serve as the master mind behind the Architecture and CRM programs. While heavier on the technical sides, this person needs to be functional and build best practices to carry out to their team.
- Be able to effectively communicate with key stakeholders
- Design and implement large Dynamics CRM projects
- Functional landscaping of the CRM system
- Experience with Field Service and USD
- Manage large teams and project management history
- Oversee full lifecycle of different Dynamics projects
- Full health, dental, vision
- Company travel and commuter benefits
- Cutting edge technology
- Bonus plan
- Partner experience
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-972-546-4861. Please see www.nigelfrank.com
for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!