Workday HRIS Analyst, Atlanta, GA
The Workday HRIS Analyst will have a strong knowledge of Human Resource Information Systems, specifically Workday, experience with global Workday Administration, configuring Workday, and reporting in Workday. You will serve as the technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities and will also provide assistance for global payroll and benefits administration. The Workday HRIS Analyst also supports Workday upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned. Primary Duties:HRIS
- Troubleshoot Workday issues, maintain data integrity, create and maintain custom reporting, performing ongoing configuration of Workday and providing training to team members
- Leverages Mastery-level knowledge of Workday, and other systems as assigned, to Lead in the configuration, updates and deployment of new and existing modules / functionality
- Participate in initiatives that integrate Workday with other systems and help define functional requirements with the HR users and vendors
- Evaluate, communicate and coordinate the technical impacts of Workday configuration decisions
- Assist in maintaining data integrity in Workday by running queries and analyzing data
- Provide system support for HRIS system (Workday)
- Evaluate, build and maintain all elements related to your specific assigned module, including but not limited to pay components, pay component groups, ledger accounts, related pay calculations, period schedules, pay groups, benefit plans, time off plans, etc.
- Evaluate, build and maintain all elements related to benefit functionality, including but limited to benefit plan setup, passive events, eligibility rules
- Maintain, create and troubleshoot CCB and EIB integrations and integrations between internal systems and third-party clients
- Maintain Organizational changes/structure updates
- Assist with projects leveraging project management principles
- Track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns to management
- Identify opportunities to alter business processes and configuration to better dovetail with Workday's strengths
- Stay on top of Workday updates/trends and make recommendations on changes
- Act as various tier support on HR production issues
- 2+ years of experience in an HRIS analyst role, Human Resources, or an equivalent position with focus on reporting and analysisl
- Workday Core HCM (including hands on configurations)
- Workday Integrations knowledge (EIBs)
- Advanced Excel experience working with large data sets utilizing advanced formulas and functionality, knowledge of MS Project or similar tools
In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to email@example.com
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are. We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6899. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/ for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.