A large enterprise client in Texas is looking for a Workday functional analyst with experience in HRIS and core HCM expertise. The Workday analyst/consultant will have experience in building EIBs and knowledge of Workday core connectors. No implementations or integrations are necessary, as a dedicated team has been tasked with this role.
The Workday analyst will have in-depth experience with building in-bound and out-bound EIBs within the Workday cloud ERP system, with a proven track record of at least 3 years experience in a corporate setting.
The open position is a 3 month contract with possible permanent hire at the end of the contract expiration at the client's Fort Worth location in TX. This is a 40 hour-a-week role for 3 months, on-site at the company headquarters. Qualifications:
- 4 year bachelor's degree in IS, Business Analytics, Business Aministration, Human Resources, or equivalent experience with a college degree.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Workday functional analyst or consultant, with a proven track record of configurations and building EIBs for Workday clients, end-users, or partners.
- Workday SME analyst, with at least 3 years of experience in HRIS settings in medium to large corporations, preferably in a consultant or contract role.
- A proven track record of HR systems analyst experience and ability to collaborate with business partners and stakeholders in a corporate setting.
- Near, or willing to relocate to Client's central TX world headquarters.