Responsible for providing leadership, analysis and technical design related to the development of the enterprise solutions architecture to enable the organizational future-state business capabilities that, in turn, drive the organizational targeted outcomes - including systems (processes and information), shared infrastructure services, and shared application services and components. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Education & Experience Requirements
- Understand business drivers and business capabilities (future and current state), and determine corresponding enterprise system designs and change requirements to drive the organization's targeted business outcomes.
- Design and lead the implementation of a solutions architecture across a group of specific business applications or technologies based on enterprise business strategy, business capabilities and business requirements.
- Manage and develop the architecture for a broader scope of projects, working closely with application architects that manage and design architecture for a single project or initiative.
- Monitor the current-state solution portfolio to identify deficiencies through aging of the technologies used by the application, or misalignment with business requirements.
- Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models.
- Understand, advocate and augment the principles of information technology strategies.
- Analyze the business-IT environment (run, grow and transform the business) to detect critical deficiencies, and recommend solutions for improvement (systems of record, differentiation and innovation).
- Analyze the technology industry, competitors and market trends, and determine their potential impact on the enterprise.
- Define the principles, guidelines, standards and solution patterns to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the enterprise's future-state architecture vision.
- Design and direct the governance activities associated with ensuring solutions architecture assurance and compliance.
- Steward the enterprise roadmap for the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from future to current state.
- Facilitate the evaluation and selection of software product standards and services, as well as the design of standard and custom software configurations.
- Consult with application and infrastructure development projects to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture, and identify when it is necessary to modify projects to accommodate the solutions architecture.
- Identify the organizational impact (i.e. on skills, processes, structures or culture) and financial impact of the solutions architecture.
- Document all solution architecture design and analysis work as artifacts.
- Work closely with the program management office (PMO) or project management office to ensure the execution of plans corresponds with what is being promised.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of five years of experience in at least two IT solution development disciplines, including technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management or operations.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Good understanding of strategic and new and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing, new and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models.
- Understanding of agile methods and processes, and capability of supporting agile project teams by providing advice and guidance on opportunities, impact and risks, taking account of technical and architectural debt.
- Experience with highly customized ERP systems
- Experience with Microsoft application specifically .Net and Java front end applications
- Strong Integration to 3rd party applications such as NetSuite
- Must have Service Oriented Architecture, Micro-services, RESTful Web Services, SOAP and Messaging Systems
- Strong frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, etc.
- Enterprise and event driven architectures
- API Gateways
- Strong SQL background
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Crystal Min at 813.437.6929 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Call as soon as possible; interviews are being scheduled as soon as this afternoon!
The Frank Recruitment Group is an award winning, multi-brand specialist global recruitment firm. From our hub offices in the UK, USA, Asia and Australia, we deliver permanent and freelance niche technology experts to vendor channel partners, SME and Enterprise organizations across the globe.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted. Please see www.frankgroup.com
for more fantastic Tech opportunities!