Microservices Architect-12 Month Contract-Bellevue, WA
FRG Technology Consulting, the global leader in technology recruitment, is currently working with a client who is offering an opportunity for a role as a talented and innovative Microservices Architect for our #1 client in the Bellevue, WA area. The company is looking to hire someone that can help them remain imperative to their customers and the business as well.
This Microservices Architect role is a full time contract need for an organization that is expanding rapidly and looking to interview candidates as soon as possible! FRG Technology Consulting is seeking qualified candidates to make their business and customers' needs met in the most efficient way. Job Description
- API and Microservices using, Apigee, Spring Boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) AWS
- In-depth of knowledge of REST architecture principles
- Experience designing and developing microservices using modern Java EE frameworks (Spring Boot/Spring Cloud/Spring IO etc.), Server Less Architecture and Containerization
- Security-related aspects pertinent to microservices architecture - such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, JWT tokens
- Maintains expertise as SME in a one architecture technical disciplines and define architectural standards and best practices within those disciplines
- Interacts with company senior management to effect solutions for enterprise Business requirements
- Guide architectural focus group as prime subject-matter Expert in area of expertise
- Mentors Team members on new technologies in area of expertise
- Prepares and Maintains documents that include architecture diagrams, data models, and navigation maps in area of expertise
- Analyze and prepare recommendations to address existing and potential trouble areas in systems and procedures across the organization as well as Design and recommendation on new solutions both in relation to hardware and software design.
FRG Technology Recruitment is the global leader in tech recruitment. FRG Technology Recruitment advertises more technology jobs than any other agency. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best IT jobs, projects, and career opportunities are. For information on opportunities with exclusive clients that are unavailable for view online, I can be contacted at 215-253-7770 (ext. 3607) I am always available for conversation to discuss other positions as well. Discretion: I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.