The Workay Project Manager is a change management expert with at least one full Workday implementation. The Project Manager has an excellent, friendly personality and able to deal with stakeholders and key business partners to execute homegrown initiatives relevant to the growth of the company.
52 homegrown applications they are trying to implement into one
The Workay Project Manager will document all the processes of the client's applcations into the one Workday application for smoothness of use.
The Project Manager will communicate business requirements and timelines with clients vendor points of contact and all members of the project, as well as drive the change management through the entire Workday implementation project.
- Manages and coordinates the completion of enterprise, functional and/or departmental projects and key
- Drives enterprise, functional and/or departmental initiatives and ensures project timelines and expectations are met.
- Ensures projects deliver on established goals for business value creation. Presents findings and makes recommendations to all levels of management.
- Essential Functions: Coordinates and manages project planning and execution for multiple projects.
- Manages key project initiatives including the development of detail work plans, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring/summarizing project progress.
- Provides supervision and leadership for project team members.
- Monitors developed work plans and enforces accountability by key stakeholders.
- Plans for and drives change through holistic project plans including process, system, organization and facilities changes pending on project.
- Prepares strategic analysis of potential business and/or operational opportunities.
- Communicates purpose and vision of the project and prepares summary reports and recommendations for management.
- Represents the department in cross-functional teams and to external customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned
4 year bachelor degree in HR, Business, Management, IS, or related field with relevant project management experience in large enterprises.
At least 3 years of experience with Workday hcm and, with a minimum of one full implementation of the Workday cloud from another ERP or as a new implementation for client.
Change management experience as a project manager with proven track record of effectiveness across multiple enterprises.
Comfortable being in a large enterprise in a contract role.
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-437-6926. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.