Workday Project Manager
12 Month Contract but will extend to 2 years
Must be local and onsite
Must have at least 1 full Workday implementation from start to finish
Good personality and able to deal with stakeholders and other PMs
52 homegrown applications they are trying to implement into one
They have to document all the processes of those apps into the one app within Workday
Communicate business requirements and timelines with clients vendor points of contact and all members of the project
Drive the change management through the entire Workday implementation project.
- Manages and coordinates the completion of enterprise, functional and/or departmental projects and key initiatives from start to finish.
- Drives enterprise, functional and/or departmental initiatives and ensures project timelines and expectations are met.
- Ensures projects deliver on established goals for business value creation. Presents findings and makes recommendations to all levels of management.
- Essential Functions: Coordinates and manages project planning and execution for multiple projects.
- Manages key project initiatives including the development of detail work plans, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring/summarizing project progress.
- Provides supervision and leadership for project team members.
- Monitors developed work plans and enforces accountability by key stakeholders.
- Plans for and drives change through holistic project plans including process, system, organization and facilities changes pending on project.
- Prepares strategic analysis of potential business and/or operational opportunities.
- Communicates purpose and vision of the project and prepares summary reports and recommendations for management.
- Represents the department in cross-functional teams and to external customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned