Workday HCM Lead - Dallas/Ft. Worth
Client is experiencing incredible growth in our HCM Leadership Practice and we are looking for leaders in this space to join the team and make a lasting impact on a fast-growing organization.
Ideal candidates will have experience on multiple Workday HCM implementations.
You will be responsible for actively participating in all stages of the project lifecycle, from planning and design phases all the way to testing and deployment.
- 3+ years of functional Workday HCM implementation experience
- Must have solid Workday HCM implementation experience
- Workday HCM Certification is required
- Ability to successfully participate in client-facing situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Experience with Oil and Gas companies is a plus
Who They Are:
Client is experiencing incredible growth in our Payroll practice, and the career opportunities for Payroll leaders have never been broader on their team.
Need individuals with project experience who can develop a team, satisfy customers, and push our company to implement more effective ways of deploying Workday. Growth plan for the company is aggressive, and they need leaders in consulting now and in the next 6 months to deliver that plan, as they have been undertaking major initiatives to develop the strongest consultants and deliver at the highest quality level.