FRG Technology Consulting, the global leader in technology recruitment, is currently working with a client who is offering an opportunity for a role as a talented and innovative DevOps Administrator for our #1 client in the Tampa, FL area. The company is looking to hire someone that can help them remain imperative to their customers and the business as well.
This Administrator role is a full time contract need for an organization that is expanding rapidly and looking to interview candidates as soon as possible! FRG Technology Consulting is seeking qualified candidates to make their business and customers' needs met in the most efficient way.
1. This person will primarily be responsible for helping to automate multiple projects and initiatives within our DevOps team and working with several tools (listed below).
2. Prefer Powershell scripting experience, and working with API's, IDE's and other methods of talking between tools. Must have scripting experience, and working with Windows, Linux and UNIX (AIX).
Requirements: (Highlighted are key)
* IT Release Management / Build Management: 5+
* Microsoft TFS / Visual Studio: 5+
* UNIX: 5+
* Windows Operating System: 5+
* UNIX Shell Scripting: 2+
* CARA/Nolio, UrbanCode, or other Automation Deployment tool: 2+
* Jenkins / Hudson: 3+
* Ant/Maven: 3+
* Java Scripting: 2+
* PowerShell: 2+
* Java installation and setup with applications
* Secure Development Tools (Fortify, Veracode, etc)
FRG Technology Recruitment is the global leader in tech recruitment. FRG Technology Recruitment advertises more technology jobs than any other agency. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best IT jobs, projects, and career opportunities are. For information on opportunities with exclusive clients that are unavailable for view online, I can be contacted at 215-253-7770 (ext. 3214) I am always available for conversation to discuss other positions as well. Discretion: I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.