Workday Payroll Administrator - Atlanta, GA, $95,000/yr
As the Workday Payroll AdministratorWrites detailed descriptions of user requirements, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs. Researches and evaluates systems to meet business needs. Utilizes knowledge of electronic claims and payment processing, billing, and payroll to troubleshoot and find resolution to any problems, working with various operations and outsource vendors, you will also be responsible for payroll configuration within Workday HCM System. MUST HAVE PAYROLL EXPERIENCE AND WORKDAY EXPERIENCE PREFERRED. This resource will act as the liaison among internal stakeholders to manage the requirements development process through the elicitation, analysis, specification and verification of multiple levels of requirements from an end-to-end perspective and supports the ongoing management of the requirements. In addition, the job will entail working with internal applications and integrating them with enterprise applicationsResponsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Configuration, troubleshooting, and Administration of the Workday Payroll module
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs
- Responsible for managing the 3rd party vendor relationships with Payroll
- Partner with the HR Business Partners to ensure compliance with all HR legal requirements and reporting
- Make recommendations for any revisions to the work flow for the processing of FMLA/ADAAA to improve overall process efficiency and accuracy.
- Participate in the functional analysis phase to review functional requirements
- Create a product design including object model, use cases, etc.
- Implement the design in a purely definitional, object-oriented toolset
- Participate in all testing and quality assurance processes
- 5+ years of experience in functions of HRIS
- 1-2 cycles/end-to-end Workday implementations
- 3+ years of experience with configuring and optimizing Workday HCM and Payroll
- Payroll Administration experience
In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to email@example.com
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6899. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.