Workday Integrations Architect - Full-time - NY, NYSummary:
My client is in need of a Workday Integrations Architect with heavy technical skills to come in and oversee the design and documentation of all HCM, Benefit, Payroll, and Recruiting correlated integrations. Experience/Responsibilities:
- 3+ years' Workday HCM
- 3+ years' Workday Integrations
- 2+ years' working with Custom Reports, Document Transformation, EIB's and Studio within Workday
- Workday Integrations Certification (current or expired)
- Strong knowledge of XSLT, SOAP, and REST
- Design high quality integrations within Workday
- Work closely with business users to ensure the integration designs are aligned with the business needs
- Document integration designs and get proper sign-off prior to production migration
In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to email@example.com.
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-437-6905. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.