Workday Financials Consultant, Permanent, Remote
My client allows employees the opportunity to grow and develop a strong career within this company; each achievement is noticed and rewarded. Our client works to better the lives of their customers and pushes to carry that attitude over into the workplace. The ability to work with others and have strong communication skills will help you exceed in this role. The capacity to lead and effectively manage both, projects and production support activities is superlative. If this role sounds exciting to you please join our clients team! Responsibilities
- Become a Workday Financials expert with knowledge of design, configuration, testing, and implementation.
- Leverage your expertise to recommend the best solution based on the client's requirements, budget, and timeframe; with the flexibility to adapt the scope as additional needs are identified.
- Guide the customer through facilitated design sessions and configuration decisions based on best practices and an understanding of the customer's unique business requirements at all stages of the project.
- Regularly engage and support the client through all phases of the project, ensuring a smooth transfer from legacy systems to the Workday solution.
- Perform multiple tasks under limited direction, while regularly keeping the client, your project team and your Engagement Manager abreast of changes or progress related to the project.
- Troubleshoot and fix complex production system issues
- Leading team meetings and communicating reports to stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field required; Master's degree, preferred.
- 5+ years of hands-on functional financials experience with Workday, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP or other ERP financial management systems, required.
- Proficiency with business processes including: general ledger, budgeting, cash management, grant management, chart of accounts re-design, procure-to-pay, purchase order conversions, expense management, fixed asset management, and/or order-to-cash, required.
- Prior experience leading or managing teams, required.
- Report writing experience and/or Workday Financials certification, highly desired.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, with a solid commitment to detail.
- Passion for exceptional customer service and customer collaboration.
This client is looking to fill the Workday Financials Consultant role ASAP. If you are interested in the position and wish to apply, please contact Emily Malone, by email: email@example.com
or by phone: (813)-437-6913
FRG Tech is the global leader in Workday Consulting recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. I have proudly built immensely strong relationships with key companies, specifically in the Georgia region, and I have and unmatched understanding and knowledge about the industry and market of where the best opportunities are for potential candidate.