Must be Workday Certified
The Engagement Manager will be responsible for ensuring the successful deliverables (e.g., charter, project/staffing plan, issue logs, etc.) and work with the Client project manager to resolve issues that stand in the way of project success. The Engagement Manager will also be responsible for managing to the agreed to budget and delivering the project profitably.
- Become an expert in Workday's Implementation Methodology.
- Manage the implementation of 1 - 2 simultaneous projects.
- Demonstrate competency in the Workday product suite - HCM, Payroll, and/or Financials.
- Ensure projects are properly planned and staffed.
- Work with the client project manager to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframes.
- Work with Delivery Assurance to ensure compliance with agreed to checkpoints.
- Present at Executive Steering Committee meetings.
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices.
- Be a liaison for professional services when interacting with sales and/or development.
- Ensure the project is delivered within the budget outlined in the SOW.
- Present client with change orders in the event they're asking Workday to perform tasks that are outside the scope of the SOW.
- 3+ years Project Management experience of HCM, payroll or financial implementations within large Enterprise or Fortune 500 Clients.
- Experience implementing Workday is required.
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Passion for customer service.
- Business development skills.