Developer T-SQL / Atlanta, GA / $95000++
Are you serious about advancing your career, stuck in a dead end job, current project stalling, contract up, or simply just in need of change? If this sounds like you, we need to speak. We're currently looking to fill multiple IT positions in your market right now.
Will have an opportunity to work in building Healthcare applications on Distributed Ledger Technology (aka Blockchain) - we use R3's CORDA platform and are also experienced in a distributed ledger (also called a shared ledger, or Distributed Ledger Technology, DLT) is a consensus of replicated, shared, and synchronized digital data geographically spread across multiple sites, countries, or institutions. There is no central administrator or centralized data storage.
Hyperledger Fabric is a blockchain framework implementation and one of the Hyperledger projects hosted by The Linux Foundation. ... Hyperledger Fabric leverages container technology to host smart contracts called "chaincode" that comprise the application logic of the system.
Will get to work with Node.js, Java, Express Web framework, SQL Server 2017
- 8+ years of database development experience using T-SQL with MS SQL Server.
- Experience with SQL Server 2014 and above experience is a must.
- Ability to analyze and optimize performance of T-SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions.
- Understanding of database design concepts and ability to design and understand data-models.
- Deep understanding of SQL Server internals, DMVs and DMFs
- Remain knowledgeable of current technology and carry out research to identify new trends that can be used to achieve maximum results
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar
- Experience with SSIS and SSRS.
- Experience with highly-available and scalable environments.
- Healthcare domain experience is a big plus
- Experience with HL7 v2 or v3 and FHIR standards is a plus
- Exposure to data analytics
If interested, please send your resume to Austin Curtis at email@example.com, or contact me by phone at
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.