Workday Payroll AnalystJob Description
- My client is in need of a Workday Payroll Analyst to come in and really focus on the back office, end of things for the Payroll modules. It is extremely similar in responsibilities to that of a Workday HRIS Analyst, except for the fact that this role will be primarily over the WD Payroll module. This role will be providing the highest level of support in regards to system administration with payroll.
- Responsible for the configurations of the Workday Payroll module
- Act as the liaison between stakeholders and other departments to manage requirements and project phases
- Support the on-gaining maintenance of the payroll module and data
- Work with the internal applications that need to be integrated with third party ERP systems
- Coordinate and manage the integrations and/or implementations of new features within Workday
- Assist in data analysis to draw insights and identify anomalies within the data or business processes
- Develop the testing plans needed for numerous scenarios including user testing then coordinate the user testing and tracking the test performance
- Demonstrate a level of subject matter expertise on all things Workday Payroll systems administration
- 4+ years of systems administration and/or application development experience
- 1-2+ years of Workday Payroll experience
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Able to work collaboratively in a fast paced environment
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6901. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for employment must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US.