Workday Backend HRIS Analyst, Atlanta, GA - $90,000/yr
The Workday Backend HRIS Analyst reviews and analyzes the Workday Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and it's integrations. Writes detailed descriptions of user requirements, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs. Researches and evaluates systems to meet business needs. Utilizes knowledge of electronic claims and payment processing, billing, and payroll to troubleshoot and find resolution to any problems, working with multiple Business Operations and Vendor Operations teams, you will also be responsible for module specific configuration within Workday.Modules Preferred:
Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, Time & Absence, Report Writer, Prism, Integrations/Workday Studio
This resource will act as the liaison among internal stakeholders to manage the requirements development process through the elicitation, analysis, specification and verification of multiple levels of requirements from an end-to-end perspective and supports the ongoing management of the requirements. In addition, the job will entail working with internal applications and integrating them with enterprise applications. The HRIS Analyst will also coordinate and manage the implementation and/or integration of products or new features for clients including client training. Essential Job Duties/Requirements:
- Develop functional test plans and user acceptance test plans and scenarios.
- Coordinate the functional and user acceptance testing by executing testing strategies, scheduling resources and tracking testing performance.
- Perform data analysis to support evaluation of system defects or to develop requirements for new functionality (This includes but is not limited to: triage and troubleshoot complex user-reported system defects; assist in various system trouble shooting and balancing and correction efforts including analysis, verification and validation of issues and fixes.)
- Conduct strategic impact analysis of technology changes on business processes and existing technology.
- Facilitate collaborative system and data design sessions with the user community, technical architecture resources and development resources.
- Assist in systems and business process support across multiple internal project (Strategic and Hands On Projects).
- Coordinate activities including testing and production releases.
- Work as a technical support and liaison to other IT business analyst to provide testing, support and feedback on enhancement requests and regular updates/releases; adhere to release schedules.
- Provide analytical support for critical corporate strategic initiatives including business function support for system migrations and consolidations, significant business area process improvement projects and complex system installations.
- Demonstrate a high level of subject matter expertise in functional area to bridge business requirements and IT solutions; provide technical direction and ensure compliance with best practice solutions.
- Practice the methods of knowledge transfer and foster change management as the organization adopts new changes and adapt as new skills are required, focusing on team/individual development to be a valued contributor.
- Evaluate data, reports, feedback, observations and other information in determining different priorities.
- Use prior knowledge and industry specific, historical experiences in problem resolution.
- Conducts all assignments as a professional and act as a role model with a sense of urgency.
- Use professional communication and conflict resolution techniques.
- Bachelor of Science degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Knowledge of commercial and government health insurance billing standards.
- 3+ years of Workday specific module experience
- High degree of professionalism and be able to work effectively with all employees and business associates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced in writing application user specifications.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to email@example.com
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6899. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/ for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.