Workday PM / Engagement Manager
***Needs to be Actively Certified in Workday Engagement Manager
- Location: Remote
- Travel: Up to 50%
- Salary: 120-170k + Bonus & Solid Benefits
As the Engagement Manager, you will be accountable for ensuring the successful deliverables (e.g., charter, project/staffing plan, issue logs, etc.) and work with the Client project manager to resolve issues that impede project success. You will also be responsible for managing to the agreed to budget and delivering the project profitably. Daily Functions:
- Oversee the implementation of 1 - 2 simultaneous projects.
- Demonstrate competency in - HCM, Payroll, and/or Financials.
- Partake in the sales cycle when requested to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW.
- Offer guidance and mentoring to those Professional Service resources working on their implementations.
- Confirm projects are properly planned and staffed.
- Work with the client project manager to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframes.
- Work with Delivery Assurance to ensure compliance with agreed to checkpoints.
- Present at Executive Steering Committee meetings.
- Act as a liaison for professional services when interacting with sales and/or development.
- Ensure the client can serve as a reference upon completing their implementation.
- Assist in the transition of the customer from professional services to product support.
- Ensure the project is delivered within the budget outlined in the SOW.
- Present client with change orders in the event they're asking Workday to perform tasks that are outside the scope of the SOW.
- 3 to 5+ years Project Management experience of HCM, payroll or financial implementations within large Enterprise or Fortune 500 Clients.
- Experience implementing Workday is preferred but not required.
- Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company.
- Working knowledge with at least one of the following business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll, General Ledger, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Services procurement.
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Erica Sell at 813.437.6937 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Call as soon as possible; interviews are being scheduled as soon as this afternoon!
FRG Technology Consulting is an award winning, multi-brand specialist global recruitment firm. From our hub offices in the UK, USA, Asia and Australia, we deliver permanent and freelance niche technology experts to vendor channel partners, SME and Enterprise organizations across the globe.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted. Please see www.frgconsulting.com for more fantastic Tech opportunities!