Workday Benefits and Compensation Manager, Permanent, Atlanta, GA
My client is excited to transform the future of their business and provide the best possible product to their customers. Collaboration fuels our clients environment and working in a team setting allows the company to prosper. This company is very large and ready to impact its customers in a positive manner. If this sounds like something that excites you come join our clients team! Responsibilities: Benefits Administration:
- Manage full cycle benefit process of medical (to include ACA compliance), dental, flexible spending, vision, life, AD&D, disability, COBRA, EAP, 401(k), and Deferred Compensation plans.
- Serve as the primary contact for employees, benefit plan vendors, third party administrators in regard to all benefits issues. Investigate discrepancies and provide information in non-routine situations. Enter new hire benefits information and current employee changes into HRIS, as necessary.
- Administer the Corporate Wellness, Rewards, and Recognition programs
- Provides thought leadership around trends and best practices for employee benefit and retirement plans
- Manages annual benefits contracts, workers' compensation, and 401k retirement programs
- Coordinate and support open enrollment activities annually. Ensure that Workday is updated and ready to support online enrollment experience for each year.
- Create and maintain rate tables for all plans in Workday HRIS.
- Works closely with the Payroll team to ensure proper payroll deductions are
- Work with leadership and the Finance team to design, implement and manage all compensation activities including salary and bonus programs.
- Stays abreast of the latest industry trends regarding compensation and ensures competitive and equitable compensation programs are in place
- Works collaboratively with functional leaders and TM team to ensure compensation plans appropriately incentivize and promote employee performance
- Review and resolves issues affecting the 401(K) plan including contributions, match and catch-up contributions.
- 2+ years of Workday experience
- 6+ years of Benefits experience (Preferably w/ Workday)
- Compensation experience highly preferred
- Analytical and able to develop alternative solutions in solving problems.
- Thorough knowledge of principles and practices of benefits administration for a 1500+ employee multi-site company
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined
- Exhibit professional maturity and high level of Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Employee (health, vison & dental) coverage
- Take What You Need PTO days
- (401) K
This client is looking to fill the Workday Benefits and Compensation Manager role ASAP. If you are interested in the position and wish to apply, please contact Emily Malone, by email: email@example.com
or by phone: (813)-437-6913
FRG Tech is the global leader in Workday Consulting recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. I have proudly built immensely strong relationships with key companies, specifically in the Georgia region, and I have and unmatched understanding and knowledge about the industry and market of where the best opportunities are for potential candidate.