This role does not offer sponsorship. This role is remote-based anywhere in the US and travel is part of the job.
This Workday partner is a leading global Finance and HR Transformation consultancy that leverages world-class cloud solutions to help deliver successful outcomes for its customers. As one of the longest-tenured consulting partners with Workday, they have a 98% customer satisfaction rate and has executed over 550 Workday Financial Management, Human Resources, and Payroll deployments for global Fortune 500 companies, medium-sized businesses, and education and government institutions.
The Solutions Architect assists the Business Development team by providing solutions guidance and design/strategy support through the sales process. This can include functional and technical guidance, support for RFI's, RFP's and general proposals delivery. The Solution Architect should have broad Workday product knowledge with deep implementation expertise.
A Solutions Architect is responsible for guiding the overall design (through the architect phase) of the application through the sales process and supporting the transition to the delivery team for a successful implementation. We are specifically looking for candidates with Financials, HCM, and/or Student Information Systems experience in a wide range of industries, and specifically in the higher education market. Responsibilities:
Skills & Requirements:
- Work effectively with team members to support customer satisfaction and success.
- Support the Business Development Lifecycle by serving as product SME and may assist the lead Sales rep to qualify business development opportunities.
- Provide end to end solution and design details during the sales process.
- Support initial Collaborative customer proposal and support the proposal process. May provide Quality Assurance for respective service areas through delivery of the project.
- Accurately estimate effort and resources required to complete projects as related to areas of expertise.
- Provide input on project staffing based on requirements in solution area.
- Work with Vice President of Delivery to help establish professional development opportunities in solution area.
- Mentor and guide more junior resources.
- Support the transition of the customer via the approved / formal Sales to Delivery process. Provide guidance and solution recommendations to existing project teams (existing, in flight projects)
- Promote knowledge sharing across the practices
- Support Marketing Activities by speaking and presenting Collaborative Solutions at trade conferences.
- Develop Tools to assist Sales with estimating for each functional area.
- Support Pre-sales meetings and Orals in person.
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are. We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-437-6918. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/ for more fantastic Workday opportunities! FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In order to be considered for this position, you must send your updated resume to
- Strong Workday implementation experience preferred. Strong end to end implementation experience with HR, Financial, or Student Information Systems required
- Higher Education industry experience preferred
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to identify and analyze areas of risk and develops plans to minimize.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to executive staff and sponsors
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally (75% to 100% possible)