Senior Systems and Network EngineerSalary:
A global player and world leader in the travel space is seeking an exceptional Senior Systems and Network Engineer to join a dynamic team to support and troubleshoot infrastructure-related problems including route cause analysis and resolution. Driving and determining impacts of change for improvement in the infrastructure environment; a strong operational focus; and the ability to deliver quality support and recommendations on technical infrastructure issues and improvements are vital to this role. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, creative and highly productive solution-driven Network and System specialist to join an established team. QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in a similar role using the skills and technologies listed below. Operating Systems
- Linux, Windows Server 2012 or above, Windows 7 or above Other Systems
- MS Exchange 2010, MS Active Directory, MS Office, Citrix, Sun Open Office, VMware, Nagios, Symantec Products (Backup Exec and SEP), Avaya IP Office.
- Experienced in maintaining network security through proper configuration of VPN and Firewalls
- In depth knowledge of the network types LAN/WAN and WiFi.
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g. IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, QoS)
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools (ie Solarwinds, Wireshark etc.)
- Knowledge of VoIP implementation and support
- Good understanding of various networking vendor equipment both CLI and GUI.
- Experience in implementing RADIUS.
It is essential that you have one or more of the following:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA)
- CheckPoint experience, preferably certified
- CompTIA Network+
It is highly desirable that you have one or more of the following:
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) - Windows 7 and 2008
- GIAC Certified Windows System Administrators (GCWNs)
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification (MOSC) - Office 2010
- CompTIA Security+
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- ITIL Foundation Level Certification