Introduction: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field. Associate level of experience in an HR function and/or generalist role.
Role & Responsibility:
- Responsible for coaching the front line people managers and partner with them to resolve employee related matters.
- Develops and analyzes HR data to guide business leaders in planning and execution of people strategies.
- Ensure efficiency in data integrity in completion of Workday business processes and reporting.
- Investigate and resolve employee relations matters; respond to third parties when applicable.
- Resolve unique and complex matters in performance management and employee relations.
- Provide guidance on policy and procedures; promote use of self-service and HR service options.
- Bachelor's degree is a requirement.
- Associate level of payroll and/or HR experience is a requirement.
- Experience in a shared service center is preferred.
- Basic understanding of payroll processes, procedures, controls, regulations, and compliance requirements.
- A sense of urgency in resolving client issues and/or matters of employee engagement.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication skills in order to effectively communicate with customers, peers and vendors.
- Experience with an ERP system is desirable (payroll modules or SAP preferred).
Our client is looking for talented individuals
that work well under pressure and in environments where minimal supervision is required. The position is temp to perm hire
and may lead to some extreme growth opportunities for individuals ready to hit the ground running. This position includes a commission structure, travel opportunities, paid lunches, flexible spending accounts and a full range of medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Spencer Toledo at 813-437-6954 or via email at S.Toledo@frgconsulting.com
. Call as soon as possible; interviews are being scheduled as soon as this afternoon!
The Frank Recruitment Group is an award winning, multi-brand specialist global recruitment firm. From our hub offices in the UK, USA, Asia and Australia, we deliver permanent and freelance niche technology experts to vendor channel partners, SME and Enterprise organizations across the globe.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted. Please see www.frankgroup.com
for more fantastic Tech opportunities!