Looking for an experienced Azure Solutions architect with a wide range of knowledge of Microsoft platforms and programs to participate in pre-sales engagements. This is a remote position with 50% travel required. The benefits are PTO, casual dress, insurance, and great company culture. Job Description:
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- Must be able to perform at a technical and business level
- Be able to discuss benefits of Microsoft Azure and related programs
- Create technical responses to customer emails, RFPs, and RFIs
- Travel to customers for onsite product evaluations, proof-of-concept, and complete product positioning
- Become a reliable guide to customers and help provide solutions
- Experience on Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Certified
- Experience with 3rd party ISV solutions
- Understanding of Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server/AD domain infrastructure
- Support pre-sales consultations by identifying and communicating potential solutions to meet customers' needs and constraints
- Provide guidance to team members in technical and process related areas
- Mandatory: Ability to travel 50% of the time
The Frank Recruitment Group as an award winning, multi-brand specialist global recruitment firm. From our hub offices in the UK, USA, Asia and Australia, we deliver permanent and freelance niche technology experts to vendor channel partners, SME and Enterprise organizations across the globe.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted. Please see www.frankgroup.com for more fantastic Tech opportunities!